Allinflex Equine + Green Lipped mussel/Collagen



AllinFlex Equine + is a blend of NZ Green Lip Mussel and Collagen joint powder for horses.

Joint and Cartilage powder diet support supplement for horses has added Collagen because;

  • Bone is living, growing tissue, made of protein and minerals.
  • 60% of the weight are minerals, mainly Calcium & Phosphate. The other 40% is water and matrix proteins, from which 90% is Collagen protein.
  • It is the most abundant protein in the horses body.

Collagen is found abundantly in their;

  • tendons & ligaments
  • cartilage & bone
  • hair, skin and hoofs.
  • Or in short in all of their connective tissues.

The Green lip mussel in this product provides our Equines with a balanced amount all major classes of Glycosaminoglycans & Chondroitin Sulphates, Glycoproteins, Polysaccharides, HA (GAGS), Omega 3 & 9 fatty acids, complex proteins, polypeptides, vitamins, minerals, enzymes (ie betaine) makes this unique product a popular supplement

80% NZ Green Lipped Mussel Extract with 20% Marine Collagen in weight.

Maintenance dose is 4gr a day
Loading dose, 10 days of 8 gram a day is recommended.
Weaned foals, yearlings and two year old 3 gr a day.

AllinFlex Equine is 100% Pure, No Fillers or Additives and is NZ made and grown. NO OIL EXTRACTED. Contains NO prohibited substances for FEI nor Racing.

Human Grade quality.

Warning: Not to be fed to Equines if they suffer from a shellfish allergy, in foal or have a foal on foot.

Additional information


250g, 500g, 1kg


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Allinflex Equine + Green Lipped mussel/Collagen”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *